1. Raja Ampat National Park Fees for Tag/PIN
The Raja Ampat Marine Park Fee (also called Tag or PIN) supports environmental services in Raja Ampat.
- For international visitors the fee 700,000 Indonesian Rupiah ( around 40 Euro)
- For Indonesian citizens and KITAP holders the fee is IDR 425,000 (not available for KITAS holders.)
- The Tag is valid for 12 months
- Children under 12 years are free of charge
2. The Raja Ampat Visitor Entry Tickets
The Raja Ampat Visitor ticket was introduced by the Raja Ampat Government in December 2019 and is used for maintenance of the local tourism infrastructure such as attractions and islands. The total price of the Raja Ampat visitor ticket depends on the islands and sites you are going to visit, as each of them has its own visitor fees. Generally speaking, the Raja Ampat visitor tickets are around IDR 300,000 (around 18 Euro) for all of the major areas and sites.
3. Raja Ampat Fees for Yachts and Liveaboard Cruises
In addition to the Raja Ampat Park Tag and the Raja Ampat Visitor Fee, there are extra harbor, mooring, local guide, and community fees for Yachts. These official, as well as unofficial fees, vary and depend on; the size of the Yacht, guests onboard, and the sites visited during the cruise. Therefore most Yachts ask for a fixed fee of 100-200 Euro to cover all the related tickets, permits and fees required when Sailing Raja Ampat Islands.